Subject: Re: Scene file description
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 01:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

> > There used to be (and probably still is) a document that describes
> > the LightWave Scene File format.  Does anybody happen to remember
> > where it resides?
> 
> I could be wrong, but I don't think this was ever available via the
> net.  What is available is the object format.  A 70-page (!) printed
> description of the scene file format was made available to developers
> at the June conference.  It's "Confidential and Proprietary," so the
> best thing to do is to ask Newtek about it directly.

70 pages!  WOW!  What is in there that you can't just read from the Scene 
files?  I've gotta get developer status one of these days...

-- Joe
--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]